"Our Gods Can Do More"
One of my favorite movies from the past few years is The Prince of Egypt. Our mission president allowed us to watch Disney movies and the like during a portion of my mission and it always seemed like that movie found it's way back to our apartment. The music is fantastic, the story is based on a classic scripture story, and the music is fantastic (repeated on purpose because it really is that good). I think movie's actually much better in Portuguese so we have both versions. One song, “You're Playing With the Big Boys Now” has recently gotten stuck in Zeke's head so he goes around singing it which, in turn, gets it stuck in my head. When I told him what the lyrics are in Portuguese, this was his reaction:
FYI: The direct translation is the title of this post, for those interested.
Posted in: on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at at 6:50 PM



The story brought back some good memories and Zeke's response to you talking in Portuguese is just classic. It's really good with that Rio type accent as well. Great!, Now I've got that song stuck in my head.
Dude, hate to the bearer of bad news but a "few" years....its been 9 years!!! I woke up the other morning and told Ariel that I'm getting old!! Love the Movie!!