Different flavors of golf
Lately I've been playing bit of golf, both disc golf and good old-fashioned golf. I played some disc golf when I was in college and now play with co-workers at the UNC course every Wednesday after we leave the office for the day. I'm definitely not as into it as the hardcore disc golf guys with their own bags replete with expensive discs, but I do have a lot of fun and the course is beautiful. I also played a round of old-fashioned golf a week ago with another co-worker who was brave enough to play with me. I'm pleased to say that I didn't lose a single ball and actually made a handful of really nice shots. I think it's great to get outside every once in a while and enjoy the outdoors even if you're playing one of the most frustrating games that man has ever and will ever invent.
Posted in: on Thursday, May 8, 2008 at at 5:08 PM


