Moving up in the world

This past week my pending promotion was made official and in accordance with Health Decisions tradition, I was the proud recipient of an orange squishy stress ball. Apparently that's been the company gift to all those receiving promotions for the past few years. I'll take what I can get. They sent out a company-wide email praising the work I had done and calling me a "creative genius" both of which made me laugh. With the promotion (and the squishy ball) comes a lot of added responsibilities and tasks, one of which is traveling more frequently. I have a few trips planned for the first three weeks of June so I'm hoping I don't get burned out too quickly. Maybe that's why they give people the squishy stress ball.......

Blake

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bubba...

    Your Mom and I are very proud of your accomplishment. I am also proud to see that you inheritted your work ethic from me.....

    Dad

    PS. I'd like to read the announcement posted at work of your promotion.

     
  2. Yeah Blake! Congrats!