Strawberries

It's strawberry season and a small patch opened up down the street from us a few weeks ago. Zeke and I went on Friday and picked two pounds. Zeke didn't do much picking; he just ran up and down the rows of strawberries with some of his cousins and admired some cows in a nearby field. Two days later, we are out of strawberries (thanks to Blake) and we will definitely be going again before the end of the season.


1 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog!!! It's great to see you, I want more pictures of you! :D Isn't that the way it goes though, I think I have 500:1 pictures of my family versus me. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun and getting out and about to enjoy the fun things, strawberry picking was always my favorite! Your little guy is getting so big! Very cute. We'll have to try to get together some day and let our kids play, that would be so fun. Crazy how time passes, isn't it?