My little banshee

We had some friends over last night for dinner and at some point during the evening we started discussing how crazy our children were and how our boys screamed like girls. Usually I find it pretty comical how Zeke runs laps around the house pretending to be chased by a notorious buzzlebug (If your kids watch Wow Wow Wubbzy you probably know what I'm talking about) and screaming at the highest pitch a human voice can possibly reach. I seriously think the little guy can give Mariah Carey a run for her money. He hasn't quite shattered glass yet but we're working on it. All talents take practice to master. Maybe I should write to the producers of Heroes and see if they can work him into the plot somehow............ FYI, this was taken from my phone so it's not exactly the prettiest video ever but the audio makes it worth the effort. In addition, you should probably turn the volume down a bit just to be safe. We don't want to hear any complaints of blown speakers.

0 comments: