Vacations
I have three months worth of photos on my camera and I finally decided to transfer them to my computer. So I wanted to post pictures from a couple of vacations we have taken recently. The first was from the middle of August when Zeke and I drove up to the mountains with Zeke's Grammy, Aunts and Cousins. The second is at the beach just a couple of weeks ago we had a family reunion so my parents and all of my nine siblings with their spouses and children were there.
Zeke absolutely loved being in the mountains and has asked on several occasions if we can go back. It helped that we had a decent sized lawn for the kids to run around in, a creek steps away from the cabin, a neighbor with a little pony we fed apples to and plenty of cousins to play with.
We also had a chance to go to a gem museum where the kids panned for gems and a trip to Tweetsie Railroad where we rode a train and went on some kiddie rides.
The beach was a blast. Zeke swam in the pools, played in the sand and jumped waves with Daddy everyday. We also went to a small private zoo and Ripley's Aquarium.






Posted in: on Thursday, October 16, 2008 at at 6:43 AM



I love the pic of Grace pushing Donna. I had to laugh really hard. What a fun filled summer the beach and the mountains. What a great state we live in.
those are some fabulous pictures. that picture of zeke on one of the balconies at the beach house is so cute. and my vote for the laugh-out-loud picture is zeke and skippy the sailor.