Apologies and Shout-outs
This past week I was traveling for work in Texas and was able to stay the night with an old friend of mine from my youthful and exciting days as a missionary. Josh and Brooke were kind enough to let me crash their peaceful existence for en evening so I wanted to publicly say "thanks" to them as well as their little boy Houston (Being the kind soul that he is, Houston allowed me to sleep in his room). They were wonderful hosts and it was great to see them again. They brought it to my attention that we're not very diligent in keeping up with our blog so I decided to try to apologize by posting a quick video of Zeke. Please excuse the resolution as this was taken from my smart phone. This is his version of what he calls "dancing." I'm sure the Whirling Dervishes would be so proud....
Posted in: on Sunday, June 15, 2008 at at 3:15 PM



Pott! Good to hear that you enjoyed the stay. We also appreciate the shout out...it was very kind. We enjoyed the company and were glad to have you in our home. "Do know what's wrong with this place?...O chuveiro" Later man!
I got a shout out for ya...GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! that is awesome you and cook hung out. I'm kind of jealous. I wish i could have met up with you guys, it could have been like old times except the 1 upper would not have been there. I'm glad you are getting on with your blog. I gave up looking because it talked about the tar heels for like 3 months. I'll keep in touch better now that you are doing your blog.