Kids Are Funny
I know most everybody knows this, especially if you have kids, but I think your kids always seem funnier then anyone else's. I have a horrible memory and I figured if I am ever going to need to embarrass Zeke in front of his friends or future girlfriends (hopefully he won't have these until he's at least 21) I better start writing them down now. So here are just a couple to get my collection started.
Mommy: What is your favorite animal?
Zeke: Giraffe
Mommy: What is Daddy's favorite animal?
Zeke: Uh, giraffe
Mommy What is Mommy's favorite animal?
Zeke: Daddy
Zeke: What is that?
Zeke: What is it?
Zeke: What is it?
Zeke: What is that?
Zeke: What is that?
Zeke: What is it?
Zeke: What is it?
Zeke: What is it?
Daddy: It's a computer
Zeke: Oh yea, right Daddy, a 'puter
When Zeke gets overly excited while he plays he tends to throw things and get physical, not that he is trying to hurt anyone or anything. So we were playing and he pushed my face and I told him that he couldn't do that and he had to be to nice to me. Since then every time we are playing and we tickle him he says, "You have to be nice to me."
One day I was playing Nintendo and something wasn't going my way so I said dang and Zeke repeated what I had said. Blake was sitting next to me and nudged my leg to reprimand me. Zeke saw this and stood up and said, "Daddy no hitting Mommy."
Posted in: on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at at 9:19 AM



oh i'm laughing out loud. good job zeke. it's important to remind us parents to refrain from hitting each other, in front of the children at least. :)