The UNC Tarheels will win the 2009 NCAA basketball tournament.

That's right. I said it. I'll say it again: the UNC Tarheels will win the 2009 NCAA basketball tournament. Now that Danny Green, Ty Lawson, and Wayne Ellington have decided to stay and play one more season with Tyler Hansbrough, Bobby Frasor, Marcus Ginyard (I could go on...) I'm more than happy to say it. And I'm not the only one saying it either. There are many many people who are much more intelligent and savvy than I am who are saying it too. I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon considering I'm an NC State graduate and a die-hard UNC fan, but I have completely jumped onto this one, super-glued myself to said wagon and have no intention of falling off any time soon. I guess I was technically already on the wagon and have been on the wagon for my whole life, but that kind of ruins the imagery. This was the report from earlier today.

0 comments: