I hate airports and Wal-mart.

It only took one month of semi-heavy travel for work for me to solidify my hatred for airports. One month, that's it. It's not that I've had horrible experience after horrible experience, but apparently, I've had just enough to do the trick. Their dirty, they smell funny, people look through your belongings, none of the seats are comfortable, the food's expensive, and flights are ALWAYS delayed for one reason or another. These are pretty much the same reasons why I can't stand Wal-mart (except for the late flights). When I go to an airport or Wal-mart I automatically assume something will go wrong and I will leave unhappy. And my assumptions are pretty much always right. I guess there's no real way around either of them though. The're everywhere so I should just learn to accept them for what they are. (I'm putting my soap box away now.)

Blake

1 comments:

  1. Ditto....

    P.S. I have a firm rule about never putting soapboxes away... obviously... :)