Science Museum

So Blake has been doing all the posting for the past month in half so I figured I should step up and post something. In my defense I have had all day morning sickness for a while and haven't felt like doing much of anything lately. I've been meaning to post some pictures of the visits to our favorite science museum. Zeke absolutely loves this place; they have great indoor and outdoor play spaces, tons of animals and insects, a train and the usual science exhibits. Here are some photo highlights.





This last picture amuses me because Zeke has a habit of taking his toys (especially cars) and lining them up in a row. So it was very funny to watch him drag these heavy dump trucks around this huge sandbox just to line them up. I think he would have kept going except he heard another child mention animals and dragged us to go find them.

0 comments: